Ubiquiti Networks PBE-M5-620 PowerBeam airMAX Bridge @ Treline Networks, Nairobi Kenya.
- Ubiquiti PowerBeam M5 5GHz 29dBi 620mm airMAX Bridge 30+km 150+Mbps, High-Performance airMAX Bridge
- Starting with the first-generation NanoBridge, Ubiquiti Networks pioneered the all-in-one design for airMAX product functioning as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment). Now Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of CPE, the PowerBeam.
- UbiquitI InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
- Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the PowerBeam on the pole.
- PBE-M5-620, Frequency Band 5 GHz, Antenna Gain 29 dBi, Dish Reflector 620 mm, Throughput 150+ Mbps, Network Interface 10/100/1000